2011年4月5日火曜日

Live Paint @ Buddies Bad Times Theater.

lastnight...so amezing night.
i was Live painting @ Buddies bad times theater
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
i sold my paint by silent auction.
do you know silent auction??
 
if some one want bay my paint then this person can fill out name,tel NO, price.most high pricer can buy it.
i sold most high price what every selling stuf ..but many peaple want by my art.that way stuff diside what start auction for sell.
 
紙が置いてあってそこに欲しい人は名前と価格を書いていく訳です。ちなみに現時点で$120…今日はそっからオークションになりました。
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
This is Auction my art.start for $100.人結構居たんでマジ緊張したわ(笑)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
but i could sell my art&my art could help to JAPAN.
 
Name:『Mt FUJI』
 
Auction WINNER is…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This couple.Thank you for buying my Art!!He given to her!! so sweet guy.cool.

im so HAPPY!!Thank you for coming my Friends!!&new friends. 
C u Good night♪
 
 
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿