2011年12月13日火曜日

Ohh!!!

Long time no see, guys.

What's up??


im so fine!!!!lately i was work with my friends on BENKEI Restaurant's wall.
peinted JAPANESE one on the wall,that's so nice but still working...

if we fin will show you.this wall's about..so huge!!

so,i can show you my works in toronto little by little from today.


This is Secret Base's wall.My guest House.












In the night time...There is chenging my atria.













What I'm i painting?the world map?




























I love pink!!hahaha.












spend long time...coz wall is so big!!













Anyway...take a lest.













...


...


This is Toronto from  Toronto Island.
so,amezing!!

I can stay lest 3month here...i was paint many works in toronto.
show you my works day by day from today.

あと、3ヶ月かー。寂しいなぁ。

















lately..my  favourite guy  Albert Einstein.
tried to draw him but 似てないw


とゆうことで!!Good Night!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿